We translate all types of text from English to Swedish. Our most extensive experience is in the field of technical text, but we’re always open to new challenges!
- Our emphasis is on creating natural, flowing Swedish.
- We use the Trados translation tool, which saves time and improves precision in large jobs or recurring texts.
- We make good use of an extensive network of other translators for consultation on terms, which ensures the correct terminology for the industry.
We have translated a wide range of materials, including: instruction booklets for children’s games, guides for home appliances, websites, newsletters and computer software manuals. Recently more work has been done for the automotive and heavy machinery industry: Service manuals, user manuals, websites and newsletters for both cars and construction equipment.
- Extreme precision is necessary, so that the instructions correspond to the product’s appearance and function. The translation should be better than the original!
- Computer-assisted translation tools are a must here, to ensure consistent terminology throughout the material. Step-by-step descriptions of functions and methods must be checked carefully to be sure that they correspond precisely to the actual function.
- Product information sheets, marketing materials
- A flowing language makes the material easier to grasp and therefore a better sales tool. It is crucial to apply the correct style and tone for the target group.